[Fwd: [Pyxmlsec-devel] Verifying second signature in document]

Ed Shallow ed.shallow at rogers.com
Sat Apr 24 19:30:44 CEST 2004

Hi again Valery,

     As it pertains to the attached. Never mind, I figured it out. I
just placed myself on the start_node, and then looked for the sig_node
below that. Everyting works fine.

    # Find start node
    start_node = xmlsec.findNode(doc.getRootElement(),
                           node_name, None)
    if start_node is None:
        print "Error: start node", node_name, "not found in \"%s\"",
xml_file

    # Find signature node
    sig_node = xmlsec.findNode(start_node,
                           xmlsec.NodeSignature, xmlsec.DSigNs)
    if sig_node is None:
        print "Error: signature node", xmlsec.NodeSignature, "not found
in \"%s\"", xml_file

Sorry to disturb you,
Ed